This plugin allows your user to add their educations or school history to their profile, similar to Facebook. This is a great way to get your user to participate more at the same time collecting more data from your user. Facebook has proven that having education section on profile works, why not use it to your advantage?!
- Education Landing Home Page, Education Browse Page, and Education Profile Page are built using Layout Editor, allow you to drag and drop built-in review widgets just like global Home Page
- Support additional customizable fields / questions
- Customizable school types via categorization
- Browse / search with many filtering and ordering options
- Many built-in widgets which let you list educations on any custom page (layout editor) in variety of ways.
- Educations can be marked as featured which show-case on home page
- Profile integration and full member's education listing page
- Comment / Like / Report / Sharing on education view page
- many more ..
Below are built-in review widgets with a lot of configuration options / settings allowing you to customize the landing / custom page anyway you like.
- Member Profile Page - Education Tabs (setting: tab name, number of entries, optional show photo /details / description/ meta data, sorting control)
- List Educations (setting: header, max entries, optional show photo /details / description/ meta data, sorting control, limit reviews by/for specific member, display format wide/narrow column, limit school type, etc.. - basically, you can use this generic education listing widget to build a wide range of education displaying blocks)
- Featured Educations (school show-case in slideshow format)
- Categories (optional display control for photo / details / description)
- Search Form
- Top Main Menu Navigation (Browse Educations | My Educations | Post New Education)
- Create New Education
- Popular Tags (setting: sorting orders)
Education Profile Widgets
Below are built-in education widgets which let you build Education Profile Page (similar to Member Profile page) via Layout Editor
- Profile Comments: display built-in SocialEngine commenting system
- Profile Options: display menu actions (member educations page, edit education, delete education menu navigation)
- Profile Photo: displays a education's main photo
- Profile Social Shares: displays a education's social shares such as Facebook, Twitter, Digg etc..using AddThis service.
- Profile Stats: displays a education's stats (owner, date posted, date updated, various of view, comment, like counts)
- Profile Submitter: display submitter info, photo, total submitted educations
- Profile Tools: displays a education's tools (Share | Report)
- Easy to browse submitted educations using sorting and filter form
- Mark education as Featured
- View / Edit / Delete submission
- Control number of education entries on browse page
- Ability to define how education entries should be sorted on member's education page
- Granularity and detailed permission control
- Permission to view: no, yes and for owner only, all reviews
- Permission to create: no, yes
- Permission to edit: no, owner only, all reviews
- Permission to delete: no, owner only, all reviews
- Permission to comment: no, owner only, all reviews
- Auto mark as Featured reviews on posting
- Privacy for View / Comment options
- Allow to add additional fields/questions to education submission form
- Control customized fields to be search-able, displayable.
For demonstration purposes, we have turned off some options / features on purpose to prevent abuse. Some rssfeeds may require you to log in or special permissions, please feel free to create an account for full test-drive experience.
Below are screenshots in admin control panel. For user front-end screenshot, please check out the live demo section above.