Products SocialEngine Plugins
SocialEngine Employment / Work History Plugin
This plugin allows your user to add their employments or work history to their profile, similar to Facebook. This is a great way to get your user to participate more at the same time collecting more data from your user. Facebook has proven that having employment section on profile works, why not use it to your advantage?!
- Employment Landing Home Page, Employment Browse Page, and Employment Profile Page are built using Layout Editor, allow you to drag and drop built-in review widgets just like global Home Page
- Support additional customizable fields / questions
- Customizable work types via categorization
- Browse / search with many filtering and ordering options
- Many built-in widgets which let you list employments on any custom page (layout editor) in variety of ways.
- Employments can be marked as featured which show-case on home page
- Profile integration and full member's employment listing page
- Comment / Like / Report / Sharing on employment view page
- many more ..
Below are built-in review widgets with a lot of configuration options / settings allowing you to customize the landing / custom page anyway you like.
- Member Profile Page - Employment Tabs (setting: tab name, number of entries, optional show photo /details / description/ meta data, sorting control)
- List Employments (setting: header, max entries, optional show photo /details / description/ meta data, sorting control, limit reviews by/for specific member, display format wide/narrow column, limit work type, etc.. - basically, you can use this generic employment listing widget to build a wide range of employment displaying blocks)
- Featured Employments (work show-case in slideshow format)
- Categories (optional display control for photo / details / description)
- Search Form
- Top Main Menu Navigation (Browse Employments | My Employments | Post New Employment)
- Create New Employment
- Popular Tags (setting: sorting orders)
Employment Profile Widgets
Below are built-in employment widgets which let you build Employment Profile Page (similar to Member Profile page) via Layout Editor
- Profile Comments: display built-in SocialEngine commenting system
- Profile Options: display menu actions (member employments page, edit employment, delete employment menu navigation)
- Profile Photo: displays a employment's main photo
- Profile Social Shares: displays a employment's social shares such as Facebook, Twitter, Digg etc..using AddThis service.
- Profile Stats: displays a employment's stats (owner, date posted, date updated, various of view, comment, like counts)
- Profile Submitter: display submitter info, photo, total submitted employments
- Profile Tools: displays a employment's tools (Share | Report)
- Easy to browse submitted employments using sorting and filter form
- Mark employment as Featured
- View / Edit / Delete submission
- Control number of employment entries on browse page
- Ability to define how employment entries should be sorted on member's employment page
- Granularity and detailed permission control
- Permission to view: no, yes and for owner only, all reviews
- Permission to create: no, yes
- Permission to edit: no, owner only, all reviews
- Permission to delete: no, owner only, all reviews
- Permission to comment: no, owner only, all reviews
- Auto mark as Featured reviews on posting
- Privacy for View / Comment options
- Allow to add additional fields/questions to employment submission form
- Control customized fields to be search-able, displayable.
For demonstration purposes, we have turned off some options / features on purpose to prevent abuse. Some rssfeeds may require you to log in or special permissions, please feel free to create an account for full test-drive experience.
- Employment Home/Landing Page
- Browse Employments
- Manage My Employments
- Post New Employment
- Sample: Employment Display/View Page
- Sample: Member's Employments
- Profile Page integration (Employment tab)
Below are screenshots in admin control panel. For user front-end screenshot, please check out the live demo section above.