Products SocialEngine Plugins
SocialEngine CMS Page Plugin
This plugin allows site admin or members (configurable) to build additional content pages for your social network. Using WYSIWYG editor, you have freedom to design pages any way you like. Additional social and media tools such as photos uploading, sharing, and comments can be optionally attached to pages. With many settings and permission controls, this plugin is extremly flexible in term of customization, you can virtual turn this plugin from simply admin content management page to a full featured member plugin for various type of content page posting and sharing such as guides, resources, mini wiki, notes, full announcements etc..
Landing / Browse Pages
- CMS Landing/Home Page, Browse Page, and Profile Page are manageable via Layout Editor using built-in widgets.
- Categories listing with customizable descriptions
- Support sub-categories
- Recent posted pages, sticky pages block
- Popular tags
- Browse and search by category, tag, keyword, etc..
- Customizable search fields for additional page questions
- Different ordering options with pre-sorting configurable by admin
Member Manage / Posting Pages
- Easy browsing / search for member's posted pages
- Category, Title, Description, Keywords etc..
- WYSIWYG Editor for page content
- Customizable additional fields
- Privacy for view / comment options
- Optional custom script and style code
- Ability to save page as draft
- Ability to turn page online / offline for maintainance
- Control page layout or pure content only page
- Optional display blocks (title, photo, infos, tools, comments)
- Photos uploading and management
- Display with default layout or no layout
- Page title, description, keywords are auto meta inserted for SEO
- Optional display standardized page header
- Optional display uploaded page photos
- Optional display page category, poster, tag, date time etc..
- Optional display link tools like Share, Report etc..
- Optinoal display page comments
- Integrated with Member Profile
- Recent Posted Pages
- Featured Pages
- Sticky Pages
- Configurable title, max display pages, show extra details
- Easy to browse pages using sorting and filter form
- Overview pages details like title, view, date, owner, icons etc..
- Mark page as Featured / Sticky
- View / Edit / Delete pages
- Public / Private permission setting for non-logged in user
- Pre-Sorting setting allow Featured / Sticky pages with higher ranking
- Configurable pages to show per page
- Configurable Photo Gallery on page view page
- Configurable Popular Tags
- Configurable Recent Posted pages
- Configurable browse display page details
- Control various mode for Page View display blocks
Member Level Setting
- Granularity and detailed permission control
- Permission to view: no, yes and for owner only, all pages
- Permission to create: no, yes
- Permission to edit: no, owner only, all pages
- Permission to delete: no, owner only, all pages
- Permission to upload photos: no, yes
- Permission to have custom script / style on pages
- Auto mark as Featured / Sticky pages
- Privacy for View / Comment options
- Limit number of pages can be posted (quota)
- HTML filtering supported
Category / Question Field
- Easy to manage categories, edit, delete, move etc..
- Support category descriptions for landing page display
- Allow to add additional fields
- Control customized fields to be search-able, displayable.
- Support sub-categories (2nd level)
For demonstration purposes, we have turned on most of the options / settings for you to test plugin's features, as well as letting standard default members to create / post content page. Some features such as custom script / style are turn off on purpose to prevent abuse. Some pages may require you to log in or special permissions, please feel free to create an account for full test-drive experience.
- Page Main Landing page
- Browse Pages page
- Sample Page View page
- Another page with all extra stuff turned off
- Pure content test page - no layout
- Sample Page Photo Album Supported
- Profile Integration (Pages tab)
- Manage My Pages page
- Post New Page page
Below are screenshots in admin control panel. For user front-end screenshot, please check out the live demo section above.
- Admin Manage Pages
- Page Global Settings
- Member Level Settings
- Page Categories
- Page Customizable Fields
- Widgets Content Integrator
Note:The image direct upload (see screenshot) from computer using [image] button on HTML editor requires official SE Album Photo plugin (NOT some 3rd party Album / Photo plugins) and only for SE v4.6 or less. If you do not have SE Album plugin or using SE v4.7 or later, the plugin would still work fine, except that the [image] button upload function will not supported.