This plugin generate RSS feeds for your social network contents from popular plugins like Announcement, Album, Article, Blog, Classified, Event, Group, Listing, Music, Pet, Poll, Video etc… Other members easily can subscriber to user generated feeds. This plugin also allows your user to share their content created elsewhere. Your user can set up RSS feeds to share their Netflix queue or recommendations, their Blogger, LiveJournal, WordPress, or other web services that support feeds and display recent updates and link back to these other web sites on profile page.
RSS Feed Generator
- Support a wide range of popular plugins (see "Supported Channel" for more details)
- Global rss feed channels (entire social network)
- Users can have their own feed channels
- Category filter for feeds are supported for global and user channels
- Support both RSS and Atom output format
RSS Feed Sharing (Directory)
- RSS Feeds home page can be customized via Layout Editor (drag / drop widgets)
- User can post / edit /delete / manage their feeds
- Support category and photo upload
- Browse, and search feeds with different filtering and sorting options
- Popular tags, and various of top feed stats
- Feed content and items are displayed nicely on view page
- Support major / popular plugins:
- SE official plugins: Activity (core), Announcement (core), Album, Blog, Classified, Event, Forum, Group, Music, Poll, Video
- Radcodes plugins: Article, CMS Page, Education, Employment, Link, GMap, Folder, Listing, Pet, Job
- Other channels (for other plugins) can be added via channel API / Plugin (programming knowledge required)
- Customizable title, and description for output feeds.
- Each channel can have different feed icon / logo.
- Max feed entries can be set per channel.
- Channel can be disabled / enabled per your liking.
Below are built-in widgets which you can use on any page that built with Admin :: Layout Editor (such as Homepage, Member Home Page etc..) The RSS Feed landing homepage are built entirely with these widgets.
- Feed Categories (customizable: title, description, photo, list display format vs directory format, etc..)
- Recent Feeds (customizable: title, description, photo, details info, different displaying format/layout etc..)
- Most Commented (customizable: title, max items, photo, details, different stat periods etc..)
- Most Liked (customizable: title, max items, photo, details, different stat periods etc..)
- Most Viewed (customizable: title, max items, photo, details, different stat periods etc..)
- Search Feed form
- Top Menu (Browse / Manage / Add Feed)
- Quick Menu (Post New Feed / Feed Channels)
- Popular Tags
- RSS Feed Reader (better than SE built-in RSS Reader widget with a lot more options and settings)
- Profile RSS Feeds (integration with user profile page - RSS Feeds tab)
- Control number of items output per feed channel
- Global feed channel icon / logo for your site
- Control number of feeds on browse page
Member Level Setting
- Granularity and detailed permission control
- Permission to view: no, yes and for owner only, all feeds
- Permission to create: no, yes
- Permission to edit: no, owner only, all feeds
- Permission to delete: no, owner only, all feeds
- Auto mark as Featured feeds on posting
- Auto mark as Sponsored feeds on posting
- Auto mark as Approved feeds on posting
- Privacy for View / Comment options
Category / Customizable Fields
- Easy to manage categories, edit, delete, move etc..
- Support category descriptions for landing page display
- Category icon photo upload supported
- Easy to browse feeds using sorting and filter form
- Overview feed's details like title, view, date, owner, icons etc..
- View / Edit / Delete feeds
For demonstration purposes, we have turned off some options / features on purpose to prevent abuse. Some rssfeeds may require you to log in or special permissions, please feel free to create an account for full test-drive experience.
Below are screenshots in admin control panel. For user front-end screenshot, please check out the live demo section above.