This is an easy-to-use plugin that allows your members to create canvases upon which visitors can draw sketches and doodles etc. Your members can also send their sketches / drawings to each others, which would create a very fun interactive environment for them to interact and increase engagement between them.
- Fun and easy-to-use HTML5 Canvas drawing
- Members can send sketch to other member, whom would get notified via SE notification system.
- Sketch photo can be copied and used as background for new sketch
- Many public-facing pages are widgetized, and managable via Layout Editor:
- Support multi-category, and sub-categories (2nd level)
- Ability to customize custom questions / fields
- Built-in AJAX star ratings
- Powerful search and filtering for sketches
- Tagging / popular tag cloud
- Admin can mark any sketch as featured and/or sponsored
- many more ..
Below are built-in sketch widgets with a lot of configuration options / settings allowing you to customize the sketch pages via Layout Editor anyway you like.
Sketch General Widgets
You can use these widgets and drop on SE managable pages via Layout Editor such as Home Page. All built-in Sketch Landing / Browse / Manage etc .. pages are built using these widgets.
- Categories: Displays a list of sketch categories.
- Create New: Displays create new sketch link menu
- List Sketches: Displays a list of posted sketches with different filtering options (can be used to build variety of sketch listings such as Recent Sketches, Most Commented by XYZ user with specified category etc..)
- Main Menu: Displays sketch main menu navigation
- Popular Tags: Displays sketch popular tags.
- Search Form: Displays sketch search form
- Top Submitters: Displays list of top sketch's submitters
Sketch Profile Widgets
Below are built-in sketch widgets which let you build Sketch Profile Page (similar to Member Profile page) via Layout Editor
- Sketch Profile - Breadcrumb: Displays a sketch's breadcrumb on its profile.
- Sketch Profile - Description: Displays a sketch's full description content body.
- Sketch Profile - Details: Displays a sketch's details (customized question/field data) on its profile.
- Sketch Profile - Icon Featured: Displays a icon for featured sketch on its profile.
- Sketch Profile - Icon Sponsored: Displays a icon for sponsored sketch on its profile.
- Sketch Profile - Keywords: Displays a sketch's keywords (tags) on its profile.
- Sketch Profile - Meta: Displays a sketch's meta data (date, owner, category, stats etc.) on its profile.
- Sketch Profile - Options: Displays a sketch's option links (Edit | Delete) on its profile.
- Sketch Profile - Photo: Displays a sketch's photo on its profile.
- Sketch Profile - Rating: Displays a sketch's star ratings on its profile.
- Sketch Profile - Receiver: Displays a sketch's receiver on its profile.
- Sketch Profile - Social Shares: Displays a sketch's social shares such as Facebook, Twitter, Digg using AddThis service on its profile.
- Sketch Profile - Submitter: Displays a sketch's submitter on its profile.
- Sketch Profile - Title: Displays a sketch's title on its profile.
- Sketch Profile - Tools: Displays a sketch's tools (Share | Report) on its profile.
- Sketch Profile - Traces: Displays a sketch's traces (its originated copies) on its profile.
Page Specific Widgets
These widgets are used on certain specific sketch pages edit/delete pages etc..
- Sketch Edit - Info: Displays sketch info block on editing pages
- Sketch Edit - Menu: Displays sketch edit menu navigation links on editing pages
- Member Profile Sketches: Displays a member's sketches on their profile with many filtering and display options.
- Easy to browse submitted sketches using search / filter form
- Mark sketches as featured / sponsored (icons)
- Ability to delete single / multiple sketches
- Privacy settings to control / enable send sketches among your members
- Define number of sketches to show on browse page
Member Level Settings
- Granularity and detailed permission control
- Permission to view: no, yes and for owner only, all sketches
- Permission to create: no, yes
- Permission to edit: no, owner only, all sketches
- Permission to delete: no, owner only, all sketches
- Permission to comment: no, owner only, all sketches
- Privacy options for viewing, commenting
- Ability to limit number of sketches a member can post
- Allow to add additional fields/questions to sketch submission form
- Control customized fields to be searchable, displayable.
- Support sub-categories (2nd level)
- Category can have description
- Photo / Icon upload supported
- Ability to move category as well as ordering them
- Edit / Delete categories
Below are sample screenshots for plugin's front-end and admin control panel.
- Layout Editor
- Widgets (sample selected widget screenshots)
For demonstration purposes, we have turned off some options / features on purpose to prevent abuse. We strongly recommend you to create a test account on our demo site to have full test-drive experience.
IMPORTANT NOTICES: This plugin requires browser that supports HTML5 Canvas. Latest/modern version of popular browsers such as IE, FireFox, Chrome do meet this requirement. Your members would get a nice notice if they don't use supported browser.